While every effort is made to be accommodating, it as the responsibility of the consumer to complete payment(s) for items ordered by the required payment schedule, as follows :
1. An initial "Booking Deposit" is required to begin the process of design. Currently, the booking fee is $75.00
2. The remaining 50% balance is required no later than 1 calendar month ahead of the shipping date stated in the submitted "Booking Form". While Gemics will attempt to provide reminders, it is the client's responsibility to meet this deadline. If this deadline is missed, the costume will be rescheduled to the first available slot after the deposit payment is completed. There are no exceptions.
3. The remaining 50% balance is due within 3 calendar days of completion, or the requested shipping date whichever is later, ahead of shipping.
4. Until shipping is paid for, the outfit will remain the property of Gemics. As in point 3. above, client is required to complete shipping payment within 3 days of completion of outfit.
All rights of ownership of products are retained by Gemics until the ordered products have been paid for in full, including all applicable shipping, taxes and duties.
Gemics reserves the right to freely market partially paid for products to defray it's reasonable and legitimate business expenses, if payment in full has not been made within 3 calendar days of the requested ship date, or 3 calendar days after completion, whichever is the later. If such action is necessary, there will be no refunds offered on payments already made. All payments made are strictly non refundable.
On successful completion of the transaction, the Client will own only the physical costume. The design and intellectual rights are not in any manner part of, and are explicitly excluded from, this transaction. Gemics will indefinitely retain all rights to the design and is free to display, market and promote its business with full use of it's designs, without any exclusions.
Gemics reserves the right to seek compensation from any party who infringes copyright or the intellectual property of We B, Inc., DBA Gemics. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent permissible by law. Any adjudication will be governed by current law of the State of Tennessee, USA.
PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS
1. All participants must be 21 or older.
2. No person or persons who have ever entered into a dispute with Gemics for any reason, resolved or unresolved, or those whose accounts are not in good standing, may participate in promotions. Eligibility is determined solely by Gemics and no correspondence shall be entered into.
3. Participation in any promotion or marketing activity is at the consumer's risk and such participation absolves Gemics from any liability (implied, explicit, or otherwise) whatsoever. By choosing to participate, you absolve Gemics from any harm that may arise from such participation.
4. It is acknowledged by all parties participating in any promotion and or sale that items, including Gemmi Bears, may be suitable for display only. There may be small parts to the construction which may render the item(s) or parts of item(s) unsuitable as a toy. Parental supervision is required and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Trade, Gemics is held entirely harmless and not responsible for any resulting damage or harm caused, for any reason whatsoever.
5. For promotions offering more than one prize, regardless of the brevity or length of promotion, only one prize per participating customer is allowed.